- Ever wonder about those people who spend $2.00 apiece on those little bottles of Evian water?
Try spelling Evian backwards. NAIVE
- If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he become disoriented?
- Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
- Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
- Diplomacy is saying "nice doggy" until you find a rock.
- Did you hear about the dyslexic Satanist?
He sold his soul to Santa
- What do the letters DNA stand for?
National Dyslexics Association
- Q: What's the fluid capacity of Monica Lewinsky's mouth?
A: 1 U.S. leader
- What's another word for thesaurus?
- The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese
- If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
- Excuses are like asses, everyone's got em and they all stink.
- What do you call two Mexicans playing basketball?
Juan on Juan.
- Why is sex like a game of bridge?
If you have a good hand, you don't need a partner.
- Q: How do you play Taliban bingo?
A: B-52... F-16... B-1... F-18... B-2
- Q. What's the ultimate rejection?
A. When you're masturbating and your hand falls asleep.
- Q. How do you double the value of a Yugo?
A. You fill it with gas.
- Q. What do you do with 365 used rubbers?
A. Melt them down, make a tire, and call it a Goodyear.